I Laughed Out Loud Watching This. Ladies, You NEED To See This!


Older ladies, I just found your anthem and it’s absolutely amazing! This wacky song from Donnalou Stevens perfectly describes how fabulous older women who “own it” are. I’m obsessed with this song and couldn’t stop laughing when I heard it. Donnalou has such amazing energy that shines through in “Older Ladies”. I honestly just can’t get it out of my head!
Chicken neck? Cluck, cluck! These ladies know what they’ve got and they’re not afraid to show it off. I love their style – so many women could benefit from having this much fun as they get older. This video just proves that being young has its good points, but as the years go on, life can truly get better!
Ladies, if you thought this was hysterical, don’t keep it all to yourself! SHARE it with all the fabulous older gals in your life… they’re going to love you for this!

Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.